Monday, June 17, 2013

Portraits || Sarah

Sarah is a photographer that I have been following for 3 years now. She is the kind of photographer that I want to be when I grow up. She paints with light and her with camera she captures so much emotion in each shot.Her artistic voice leaves me in awe.

I always thought that it'd be so cool to have my pictures taken by her. But with her living in Ohio and me in Michigan, I was pessimistic and thought, "It'd never happen." But then the opportunity to meet Eastlyn arose and turns out, I got to meet Sarah as well. And you know what happens when photographers get together... A photo shoot!
I felt spoiled, I had 3 of my favorite photographers taking pictures of ME. I thought I died and gone to heaven.

Her a rich voice that offers a glimpse to her old soul with all the wisdom and wit she possesses.  Her outward and inward beauty is so apparent, it is unreal.
Sarah, it was such a pleasure to meet you. I know you will accomplish many great things!

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment