Thursday, June 6, 2013

Family || Holly & Rose


Surrounding our family Farmhouse, there are many picturesque fields and photo opportunities. Normally when I discover these locations, we are just driving by and it is cold outside and I end up being a lazy photographer and just accept I won't be able to take pictures.

Well, when a trip was taken Memorial Day weekend down to the Farm to do some work, I seized my chance of a photo shoot. The weather was perfect and the lighting was great as well. I also had some great subjects, Holly and little Rose.

Holly was born to be a mother, and Rose is so very blessed to have Holly as her mom. As I was growing up, Holly was always my favorite cousin. She'd play with me, sit with me at the kid's table during family gatherings and would do anything for me. I guess you could call it spoiling. As a result, Holly always had a special place in my heart. 


IMG_1983
IMG_1988
IMG_1997
IMG_2000
IMG_2073
IMG_2050
IMG_2097
IMG_2105
IMG_2138
IMG_2139
IMG_2154

No comments:

Post a Comment