Thursday, June 27, 2013

Newborn || Baby William

Baby William is a very special little man.

Not only is William a gorgeous baby, he was born into a loving family with plenty of siblings to play with and learn from, but he was also born with a special mark that tells the world, "I was made special." And I love it.

Taking pictures of William was my first venture in newborn photography and I loved it. I loved capturing all the little details and moments between mother and son.

Baby Porter
  <
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter
Baby Porter

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I cannot wait until you do my maternity photos, Josie. You have such talent in capturing moments in a special way most people only dream they could. I am always left speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a sweety- when he grins, you can't help but smile

    ReplyDelete