Sunday, October 20, 2013

Senior || Miranda

Miranda.
Miranda is one of my closest friends my whole life. Having grown up together and live right around the corner from, she has always been around. This year, we will be graduating high school together, and moving forward as big girls into the big, bright, beautiful world. I will never forget all the late night talk sessions, photo shoots, and watching her grow into a confident, loving and hard working woman that she is today.

I love shooting people I know, for some reason, I am able to connect better with them and shoot the real side of their personality.When I knew Miranda didn't have a photographer for her senior pictures, I jumped on the opportunity to shoot her. Being a fellow photographer, Miranda confessed that she was nervous to actually have her pictures taken, but I think it all turned out amazing, if I do say so myself.

Love you girl, and can't wait to see where God will take us both in the coming years!

JEN-1615
JEN-1594
JEN-1657JEN-1623
JEN-1660
JEN-1710
JEN-1726
JEN-1784
JEN-1804
JEN-1858
JEN-1877
JEN-1896
JEN-1904
JEN-1915
JEN-1960
JEN-1967

1 comment:

  1. You captured her so well! Wish I was around you two lovely ladies more! <3

    ReplyDelete